A few months back this year, Facebook launched a feature that enables users to post pictures with a 360-degree sight. With this, users could watch a scene from all angles – leading, down, front and also back. A 360-degree photo can either be created utilizing a unique 360 video camera or by merely taking a scenic view on your apple iPhone or a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone. Apps such as Road Sight and Google Camera can also be utilized to do the so if you are using android gadget.
While everybody might have discovered a 360-degree image at some time or the other, not everybody has actually tried publishing one. If you have actually taken the picture making use of any one of the above-stated devices, the procedure would certainly coincide as publishing a regular image. Follow a quick overview on how you can post a 360 photo on Facebook.
Doing on desktop:
– Click the Photo/Video tab at the top of the News Feed section or on your Timeline
– Select a picture
– Share it with your wanted target market
– Click as well as drag to see the image
On your smartphone:
– Tap on top of the News Feed section or on your Timeline
– Select the Photo/Video alternative and select an image
– Share it with your wanted audience
– Tilt your phone or drag your finger to watch the photo
– You can additionally touch on the picture to view it completely display
Currently, Facebook enables you to upload just one 360-degree image. For more, do watch the video and share your views in the comment section. Enjoy, have a great day.
Like and comment if you liked the article …