Samsung has recently launched a Galaxy J2 (2016) series smartphone. My elder brother has been thinking of changing his phone for a long time so he took me along with him to the Samsung outlet to check the specifications of the phone. Well I was a mute spectator there; However, I went through some of the key features, which I thought of sharing with all of you. Because of my age I am not allowed to own a phone but my brother always gives importance to any opinion I have about anything that he is going to purchase.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy J2(2016) smartphone
· Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) has been priced at Rs. 9,750 and will be available to buy via online as well as offline.
· The smartphone will come in black, gold, and silver colours.
· As promotional offer, Samsung is offering 6 months of free double data offer to airtel-prepaid customers worth Rs. 4,500.
· One of the biggest highlights of the new Galaxy J2 (2016) is its next-generation LED notification system which Samsung calls Smart Glow.
·Phone also has a new Turbo Speed Technology (TST), which comes preloaded in the Galaxy J2 (2016). I have no idea what it is but my brother says this feature will enhance the performance and is claimed to load apps faster.
·The smartphone also comes with other Galaxy J-series unique features such as UDS (Ultra Data Saving) and S Bike mode.
·It sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. The handset also sports a 5-megapixel front camera.
·Galaxy J2 (2016) supports download speeds of up to 150Mbps and upload speeds of up to 50 Mbps. This feature my brother told me helps in downloading anything from internet faster.
· The handset is backed by a 2600mAh battery, which means it has a strong battery backup.
· Galaxy J2 supports 4G.
·Galaxy J2 is endorsed by Shahid uncle who is one of the most reliable stars of our country. Therefore the phone definitely has something to look out for.
These are some of the features I am aware of, hence wanted to share it with all of you. Hopeful watching the video will make it easier for you to decide whether to purchase Galaxy J2 (2016) or not. Please share your opinion about the phone in the comment.